Friday, August 29, 2008

Can You Say - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

One of my Internet savvy clients contacted me last week in a panic about a virus that hit her computer. This client knows not to open unidentified emails, but she was in a rush and did not realize that she opened a specific email. When she did this a virus was released and her entire system crashed.

She had her husband who is extremely technology oriented and had his team of computer consultants work on the problem. This took a couple of days and still the results were not great. So, she then contacted Microsoft and they had her use this program to look deeper into her system.

She was quite impressed with the program since it found several worms, small viruses, etc and it totally cleaned her computer.

As a real estate virtual assistant I am always looking at programs to help me in my virtual assistant business as well as my clients, so this morning I saw this product on ZDnet.com and felt it was worthy of mentioning. You might want to bookmark it and try the free trial to see what is lurking on your computer.

Here is the information from ZDnets newsletter.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start. Version 1.25 adds advanced technology to delete files on reboot, ability to run a truly silent install, and support for Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, and Polish languages.

2 comments:

QVA4Less said...

Interesting post. I am starting up my own virtual assisting services, though i have really worked for a company as a VA for 3 years now. So, yes, since i'm just starting up on my own i am also on the look up for special softwares i can use to enhance my services better. I will definitely check out the sites you mentioned on your post as i might find something interesting there. Thanks..

Nifty direct said...

Stock Tips Indiaa



you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us
Thanks

Market Trading Tipsa