Thursday, August 07, 2008

Real Estate Virtual Assistant Uses Cool Tools!

One of the most valuable business tools I own is a Blackberry Curve SmartPhone. Because I am real estate virtual assistant I understand how important it is to have email, text messaging, instant messaging and the ability for my clients and my team to call me anytime, anywhere.

I love my Blackberry Smartphone and because I am a virtual office I can work anywhere, virtually.

If you do not subscribe to the Blackberry newsletter then you are missing out on information that can help you be a better virtual assistant, especially a real estate virtual assistant.

Check out the latest tool offered - Flickr and get tips to make your phone work for you.

Here is the latest information the Blackberry newsletter offers on the coolest tool - Flickr

Share Your Photos with the World with FlickrTM Uploader for BlackBerry Smartphones
Fans of FlickrTM know it’s a fast, easy way to put photos online to share with family and friends. The new Flickr Uploader for BlackBerry® smartphones means you can now organize, customize and share your photos – all from your smartphone, as soon as you take them! 1,2,3
It’s easy to post pictures to FlickrTM from just about anywhere using your BlackBerry® smartphone. Snap a picture, save it to your choice of photo album, tag it, and even adjust its size. Then post it with just a few quick clicks (see the quick usage guide below). The photos are virtually automatically uploaded to your online Flickr album.

No comments: