Monday, September 08, 2008

Kim Hughes - Real Estate Virtual Assistant Makes A Move!

As one of the first real estate virtual assistants to blog I have had my blog on Blogger and it has been great! But, as with any business I have looked long and hard at what is the best move to enhance my blogs.

So, I have made a positive move to WordPress. With the assistance of Kathy Drewien I am proud, excited and thrilled to announce that you can now visit us at www.VARoundtable.com for the latest and greatest in information regarding the virtual assistant industry and how a real estate virtual assistant can assist today's real estate professional.

We hope you will continue to support us at our new location and let us know what you think of the new layout, etc.

See you at VA Roundtable!

2 comments:

YourDailyTasks said...

Virtual assistant can not only assist the Enterprise into Real estate business but can assist in any of the research or analyst task you have for your business.

Thanks and Regards,
Virtual assistant India

Howdy said...

hotxxx.mobi Годные телочки подъехали сюда!)