Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Workshop Date Set - Incredible Referral Marketing Program

I have announced that Send Out Cards is an incredible referral marketing system and I love the fact that I can send a card to ANYONE by just logging into my account www.sendoutcards.com/43114 and create a card to be mailed through the USPS in about 5 minutes or less. It is GREAT and saves me time.

But, the other side of this incredible program is I can run it for my clients to stay in touch with their contacts, friends and family. They love it!

Another cool thing about this program is it allows me to receive an income in addition to my normal income and that is pretty darn impressive!

I would like to invite anyone that is interested in creating a powerful contact campaign with their clients, stay in touch with family and friends as well as earn an additional income to join me on Friday, May 23, 2008 at 10:00 AM CST to learn more about this awesome program.

Drop me an email - Kim@KimHughes.com and RSVP NOW! Space is very limited, so don't delay.

No comments: