Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's a Great Time To Be a Virtual Assistant

When you listen to the news lately all they talk about is how bad our economy is right now. They always want to make everything sound so bleak.

I am hear to tell you, being a virtual assistant now is the best time! Those companies that are downsizing still need assistance and when they work with a virtual assistant their overhead drops and so do their expenses.

If you are considering the virtual assistant industry as a career you would be smart to get going now. On an average it takes 12 months to launch your business, land the clients and to get established.

The start up costs is minimal and rewards are wonderful!

This afternoon, I left my office at 2:30 to go watch my boy's (16 and 17) play their first district baseball game. I had my day planner and PDA in hand. Checked the PDA in-between innings and was there in mind, body and soul to cheer my kids on to a 13-1 win! Go Jackets!



I did realize that the hour drive I would have benefitted by having a voice recorder, so called hubby who was coming home from a business trip and asked him to pick me up one, so I could record my ideas and thoughts while I travel with the team. It will be great! Alone in my car with my voice recorder. Now, I will never forget that wonderful idea I had then forgot it! I am a true example of what a virtual assistant is and loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am curious about whether you see any decline in your business as the real estate market is in decline?