Sunday, January 23, 2005

Working With The Best!

I just returned from Allen F. Hainge's CyberStar(R) Summit which was held in Phoenix, Arizona this past week and considering this is my third one, I always find myself looking forward to seeing this awesome group of Top Producers from around the world in real estate.

I also have the priviledge of being the "Big Kahuna's" Director of Operations, virtually. This was my first year to work with Allen behind the scenes on this spectacular event. It took us a year to put this event together and I am very happy that we received such great reviews.

It was hard work though. I arrived in Phoenix two days before the event and I worked from 6:00 am to 1:00 every night to ensure that everyone of these special people enjoyed themselves and to take any worries off of Allen.

I always am amazed at the warmth these individuals have for each other and the bonding they have developed. They share so much with each other and are truly interested in seeing everyone achieve their dream.

I am already planning the Summit 2006 and I look forward to being with this group again to see what they bring to the event.

To Learn More about Allen F. Hainge and The CyberStars(R) Click here: http://afhseminars.com

To Learm More about the services of Kim Hughes & Company, please click here: http://www.KimHughes.com